Looking for a platform to share your voice?
Watch this video to learn more about how you can get involved in our project.
Who do we work with?
If you are someone who has experienced homelessness and want a platform, plus ongoing support to tell your story publicly - The Existence Project is for you.
How does someone get involved?
There are two ways to participate:
- Take our storyteller training and share in anti-stigma workshops throughout the city
- Work with our video content creator to film a mini documentary about yourself.
What does the process look like?
- Sign up below and we’ll be in touch
- We’ll discuss how you want to be involved (Workshop or Documentary, or both!)
- Over the course of a month, we’ll work together to prepare you to share your experiences publicly
- Together, we will produce your documentary OR you will speak at a workshop event we are running across the city
- We provide a cash honorarium to anyone who finishes this process.
Our role is to support you in telling your story the way you want to tell it. You will be involved in every part of the process and we don’t publish or create anything without your consent.
Why do it?
You can be a voice for others who aren’t able to share. Homelessness and stigma are injustices that no one deserves but many people have to go through daily. Let’s change the conversation around homelessness and start with hearing your story.